WATER PARK RULES
For security reasons, it is strictly forbidden
- to bring alcoholic beverages and glass containers
- to bring a BBQ.
- to wear jewelry, watches or other accessories on the Water Park attractions.
- sunglasses as well as prescription glasses must be worn with proper head band at all time.
- to wear shoes or sandals on the activities
- to bring animals
- to use any type of floating devise, only lifejackets are permitted
For the safety of all pool and activity users, the following rules apply for swim attires.
- Only proper swimwear and footwear, worn in due fashion, is accepted in all our activities
- All diaper aged children must wear proper swim diapers at all time
- Watches, jewellery and other accessories are not permitted in water activities
- Sunglasses as well as prescription glasses must be worn with proper head band at all time.
The Mont Saint-Sauveur International Water Park reserves the right:
- to organize special events which could modify the regular schedule of various activities on the site.Also, note that the opening hours may vary due to certain conditions either meteorogical or otherwise, and that MONT SAINT-SAUVEUR WATER PARK reserve the right to temporarily or definitely close down access to one or more activities.
The following minimum height requirments apply for access to the activities
|Open to everyone Leisure pool
||1 m minimum (39 in)
|1.20 m maximum (48 in)
|Little tube River
|1 m minimum (39 in)
1.40 m maximum (55 in)
The Twisters *
Rivière Rouge & Rivière du Nord
|1.20 m minimum (48 in)
|Grand Remous River
Grande Cascade River
|1.40 m minimum (55 in)
*no minimum if accompanied by an adult
**no minimum if accompanied by 2 adults